Writing letters is a great way to show the children and families how much you care. The words in your letters are treasured and the families keep the letters they receive in a special place so they can read them again and again.
Fill out the form below to write the children/families of 30 Hearts.
Not sure what to write? We’ve got you covered!
Letter writing tips:
- Write about yourself – family, pets, friends, etc.
- Share your hobbies, sports, job, school, church
- Share your favorite season, holiday, food, sport, Bible verse
- Write about your relationship with Jesus and about His love
- Encourage the children to work hard in school and remind them how special they are
- Share encouraging Bible verses
- Ask questions about school, favorite games or activities, what life is like in their community
Topics to avoid when writing:
- Emphasizing gifts you received, material possessions or size of your home or car
- Suggesting the children visit you in the US or that you will be visiting in Ethiopia
- Giving your personal phone number, email or mailing address and asking for their information
- Asking about their past experiences, such as details about their family and what life was like before
Care packages are put together when teams travel to Ethiopia so there will be opportunities to make an extra donation for these items that will be given to the families. More information will be provided as the travel dates are made.